Thursday, November 16, 2017

And another fantastic Speccy!

I generally do try and mix things up in Retro Treasures, but I just had to break my (never really revealed) posting rules in order to let you lovely vintage gaming people know about this pretty excellent ZX Spectrum eBay auction. This particular, beautiful Sinclair micro comes with a new membrane for its keyboard, and a very handy composite mod that will allow you to connect it to modern TVs.

The Spectrum on offer also comes a video cable, the Sinclair power supply, and big selection of boxed, complete games. Among them you'll find R-Type, Driller, Carrier Command, Cobra, Match Day II, Bomb Jack, Ikari Warriors, and Batman.

Seller ships to several places worldwide.

1 comment:

  1. This is a unusual article, Given so much info in it. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot.

    ReplyDelete