Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bundle In A Box: Cerebral Bundle now LIVE!

How do five games for the price of pay-what-you-want sound? What if two of said games are exclusive debuts and the other three are none other than brilliant retro-tastic indie RPG Phantasmaburbia, being-stood-up-sim Dinner Date and frantic puzzler Vampires!? Quite the bargain I should say and that is why you retro-loving RT readers should have a look at the Cerebral Bundle. It is after all something I've worked on pretty hard too ;)

Oh, and if you beat the average price, you'll also be getting sci-fi adventure J.U.L.I.A., the first episode of thriller Cognition (sporting the talents of the mighty Jane Jensen), odd indie hit I Get This Call Every Day and the just released Reversion: The Meeting.

1 comment:

  1. Check out my post about Chrome Retro Games::
    http://retro-games-for-chrome.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete