Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A lovely NEC PC Engine GT

The PC Engine GT was the only handheld I -wisely- felt could outdo the Lynx, though I always knew it couldn't be purchased. Not during my teenage years at least, though I can happily still tempt myself with such auctions as this NEC PC Engine GT one. Besides the excellent HuCard playing colour handheld -it was, let me remind everyone, fully compatible with the PC Engine- you'll also be getting the rather rare TV tuner and two games (Space Harrier, Kato Chan & Ken Chan). Seller ships worldwide. 

5 comments:

  1. If the screen is as good as it looks in this picture, then this could be really the best handheld ever... well, after the PC Engine LT, of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best battery-using handheld ever then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you could build muscle by picking it up and carrying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe. See? It's both a training and an entertainment device. How awesome is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am interested in this unit, may I send personal message and discuss more with you? my Line ID is sou604 thank you!

    ReplyDelete