Monday, January 12, 2009

eBay Rampage: NES

The Nintendo Entertainment System, also known as the NES, is the 8-bit gaming console that signaled the beginning of the modern video games industry. Apparently it also spawned such enduring game series as Mario, Zelda and Metroid and never fared that well outside the US and Japan. Then again, you know all there is to know about it, don't you? Oh, and you can usually grab one for something around 20 pounds, 23 euros or 30$.

NESThe perfect starter NES. Europe, ends 18 Jan. 2009.

nintendo 8-bit games18 NES games. US only, ends 14. Jan 2009.



Nintendo NES Action SetComplete & apparently boxed NES Action Set. Worldwide, ends 13 Jan. 2009.


Kirby's AdventureSealed Kirby's Adventure Bargain. Worldwide, Buy It Now.

5 comments:

  1. I can still remember the Christmas morning opening my NES... I even got the power mat thing you run on too. I played some track and field game with it. It was hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you my friend apparently were a tough gaming kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where would you ever find a box of kirby games?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... a shop that closed down per chance? Or even some old stockist. Don't quite know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna buy a one. look, I am not good with nowadays technology stuff. need to play sonic and pac man anyway. please help

    ReplyDelete