Thursday, December 18, 2008

Atari Video Music (C 240)

Atari Video Music C240 C-240 C240Please, oh dearest retro heads, do excuse my lack of updating for the past few days... I was really busy, I was. Besides, I'm already back and full with new ideas for this very Retro Treasures-y blog. You just wait and see...

Anyway. For now, do have a look at this particularly quirky Atari Video Music C-240 that dear reader Boris (many thanks, mate) discovered. Seller ships only within the EU. It's a music visualizer from the seventies with a ton of buttons and knobs that you can hook up to your stereo and TV and see all those trippy moving colours man... Here's the video that will explain everything.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty trippy stuff there.. careful now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, don't worry. The butterflies are our friends and so is that exquisite pink hippo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the atari video music,But I need to replace the plug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe it should be simple to either find one or get an electrician to fix the matter. Well, I do hope so at least.

    ReplyDelete