Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A lovingly boxed Atari Jaguar

Atari Jaguar Box frontjaguar box insideatari jaguar box backWell, judging by these photos, this 64-bit (heh) Atari Jaguar is in top condition and in its well-preserved and pretty complete original box. Apparently it also is bundled comes with a controller, a manual, some leads and the not particularly impressive Cybermorph game. Seller ships worldwide and the average Jaguar sells for 40$, 28 euros or 23 pounds. Oh, yes, the Atari Jaguar auction link... Almost missed that.

8 comments:

  1. Wow!
    Thats in spectacular condition!!

    Really like the box myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. Actually, I am also thinking about getting a Jaguar, complete with its lovely toilet-shaped CD add on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never played one.. What other consoles where out at the same time..?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, let me see now... It came just before the first Playstation and Sega Saturn, but definitely after the SNES. So... the 3DO was out at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grabbed a new-in-box Jaguar not long ago. I love Tempest 2000. Been enjoying the rotary controller mod, of late:

    http://www.bytecellar.com/archives/000158.php

    Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great link! Thanks!

    Shoulod be grabbing a Jaguar for myself too, after of course I replace my trusty Lynx.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seeing that box brings back memories...and a feeliong of betrayal - the pictures of promised games on the back of the box were nothing but LIES! DAMN YOU ATARI AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGH...cough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There, there, luv. relax. Yes, yes, I know, the lies. How horrible, really. Well, that's okay... At least you got all the Dreamcast games Sega promised you, right?

    ReplyDelete